1. All persons entering the Ground are admitted subject to the following Ground Rules and to the Rules and Regulations of the Scottish Football Association and Scottish Lowland League. Entry to the Ground shall be deemed to constitute unqualified acceptance of all these Rules and Regulations.
2. All persons entering the Ground are admitted subject to the condition that they may be required to submit to search to prevent dangerous articles being brought into the Ground which might be used to cause injury or damage to persons or property.
3. Spectators are asked, in the interests of public safety and good order, to comply with all instructions issued by Police, Stewards or designated agents of the Club.
4. All matches are played in accordance with the Rules of the Scottish Football Association and Scottish Lowland Football League.
5. Play cannot be guaranteed to take place on any particular day or at any particular time and the Club reserves the right to change its advertised fixtures without prior notice and without liability.
6. On no account will admission be granted to a person who is subject of a current Football Banning Order.
7. Tickets allocated by this Club are issued on the express condition that no holder shall sell or transfer the ticket for a larger price than face value. In the event of any breach of this condition Broomhill FC reserves the right to cancel the ticket and retain the money paid.
8. At all times, the right of admission is reserved by the Club Management and unless specifically authorised no transfers between Stands are allowed. Spectators found in the wrong area amid opposing fans may be ejected.
9. When a match is abandoned before the expiry of the first half, admission vouchers for the rearranged fixture will be issued to spectators. That arrangement does not however preclude spectators from seeking a cash refund from the Club on presentation of that voucher. The arrangements in cases where the match is abandoned after the expiry of the first half shall be a matter for the reasonable discretion of the Club.
10. In the event of an all ticket match being postponed for any reason, the ticket can be retained and will be valid for the rescheduled fixture. Alternatively spectators will be entitled to a refund.
11. All children under the age of 16 years can enter the Ground free of charge for League Games.
12. Children less than 12 years of age must be supervised by an adult.
13. The Club reserve the right to alter our charging policy for non-league matches such as Cups and fundraising friendly games.
14. Unauthorised persons are not permitted to enter upon the field of play or the perimeter track. Failure to comply may result in arrest or removal from the stadium, application of a stadium ban and/or instigation of Football Banning Order procedures.
15. It is an offence under the terms of the Criminal Law (Consolidation) (Scotland) Act 1995, as amended by the Crime and Disorder Act, 1998 to make any remarks of a racist nature. Any breach of this offence may result in arrest and instigation of Football Banning Order procedures.
16. It is an offence under the Public Order Act 1986 for any person to enter, or attempt to enter the Ground:
• Whilst in possession of any article or substance whose main function is the emission of a flare for the purposes of illuminating or signalling (as opposed to igniting or heating) or the emission of smoke or visible gas, and in particular includes distress flares, fog signals and pellets and capsules intended to be used as fumigators or for testing pipes.
• Any article which is a firework.
17. It is an offence under the Criminal Law (Consolidation) (Scotland) Act 1995 to enter or attempt to enter the Ground:
• Whilst in possession of a controlled container which is or was capable of holding liquid and which, if thrown would be capable of causing injury to another person.
• Whilst in possession of alcohol.
• Whilst drunk.
18. The use of threatening behaviour, foul or abusive language is strictly forbidden. Racial, sectarian, homophobic or discriminatory abuse or chanting is also forbidden and is considered as unacceptable conduct and may result in arrest instigation of Football Banning Order procedures.
19. Under no circumstances is it permitted to throw any objects whether on to the pitch or track or otherwise.
20. Club flags and banners, as well as any official national flag are permissible, provided they do not carry any additional religious, racist or other derogatory messages. Flags/banners must not interfere with the viewing capabilities or safety of other Spectators. In addition, flags and banners must not be allowed to obstruct advertising boards or directional signage. Small flags can be mounted on garden canes provided the canes measure less than 100cm in length.
21. Unnecessary noise such as from the use of radio sets and behaviour likely to cause confusion, annoyance or nuisance of any kind, is not permitted in any part of the Ground.
22. Only persons specifically authorised in writing by the Club are permitted to offer Newspapers, Periodicals or any other Articles for sale in the Ground and any charitable collection will only be permitted within the ground with prior written consent of the Club.
23. The Club reserves the right for its servants and agents and for members of Police Forces to remove from this Ground any person who does not comply with these Ground Regulations and with the Rules and Regulations of the S.F.A. and the Lowland league or, whose presence in the Ground is, or could reasonably be construed as, constituting a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to other Spectators.
24. CCTV cameras may be in use and recordings could be used in any proceedings.
26. In compliance with Smoking, Health and Social Care (Scotland) Act 2005, and the Prohibition of Smoking in Certain Premises (Scotland) Act 2006, The Indodrill Stadium has been designated a NO SMOKING STADIUM. This restriction covers all public and staff areas including, but not restricted to, seating decks, concourses, toilets, staircases, offices and function suites. Smoking is however permitted within areas designated for that purpose out with the stadium. Failure to comply with this legislation will see the individual ejected from the Stadium and, where appropriate, issued with a fixed penalty ticket by the Police.